Friday 15 July 2011

The Winner for our Like-and-Win Campaign gets Apple iPad 2

We held contests. Everybody does. We chose a winner. Everybody does. Then what set us apart? That we actually sent our winner his prize across 850 odd kilometers, unscathed! Yeah! We proudly hoot our own trumpet.


Elated Vishal shows off his iPad 2
Lots of apprehensions from the other end when we started out. They were so used to these doppelgangers’ that were not true to their word. We faced resistance. Good overcomes the evil! We broke barriers. We emerged! Toddlers in the month of May, we are walking upright today (read month of July), gearing for the run in the long race.

Vishal Dharamdas was the lucky winner of the Like and Win contest. He won an Apple iPad2. He was sweet to take a photo of himself with the prize he received from us. Here, we give you a non-fabricated version of what a high spirited Vishal had to tell us over telephone.

Vishal said, “Needless to say, I feel as if I am on the top of the world. I wanted to live this moment, if it ever happened, and now am living it. It is a very big honor and I feel elated.” When he was asked on how he found us, he replied, “I stumbled upon soldinsixty.com when my brother-in-law living in Mumbai told me about your site – couldn’t help but run through the entire site.” He added, “What caught my attention was the hourly deal concept.” He continues, “The Like-and-Win contest was up then. I did like the page, but wasn’t really expecting much out of it. I mean, there are these contests every now and then. So, I did not even bother following up with what was happening. Four days later, I was thrilled to get a call just to know that I was the winner.”

So, you did believe us? “Well, I first regarded the call as a hoax. It was only when the iPad was actually delivered to my place I had to believe on the whole thing. Yes, it did take some time to reel from the fact that I was the winner,” laughs the man. He added, “I thank the Soldinsixty.com team. I simply love this gadget. It’s really cool.”

Generosity, as we always say, is mixed with the heme in our blood. So who’s next? Maybe this is the question playing on your minds right now. Well, you can be the next lucky one. Keep inviting your friends and you shall be rewarded. This month, we are giving out a Fossil watch worth Rs 7495.

Invite your friends and let them be a part of this shopping extravaganza. Lead us to the others and be the chosen one to win a Fossil Chronograph Wrist Watch. For every 1000 likes, we are giving out one Fossil watch to somebody lucky. 

Like us and you shall be rewarded! 

1 comment:

  1. I make order and pay the amount against order no. 19637 dated 18th October 2011. So many Calls and email I can't receive any response from your side. Why? Please call me or sent my money back to me.

    ReplyDelete